Monday, July 6, 2009
14 weeks!
Ella Kate will be 14 weeks tomorrow! It's amazing how time flies! We have been very busy the past month...including a trip to Mississippi! Andy was off work this week, so we have been having a lot of fun family time with Ella Kate...we found that she LOVES the mall (wonder who she gets that from??hhhmmmmm)! It's such a good place to go and get out of the house in this heat! She loved seeing all the bright colors and people!
We also did some furniture shopping, and are in the process of getting things ready to move back to Jackson! We are very excited about being back closer to our family and friends! I have tried to catch the blog up with whats been happening and lots of pictures! I'm sure they are out of order...but oh well! As you can tell, I'm learning how to do some different things with the picture collages too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments